Monday, March 24, 2008

Tonya: A Bit of Admin

Hi guys, so happy to have you all in class. I'm now closing the class to new participants. I think we have plenty of great, creative energy here. I hope you all have either posted your intro or will do so soon. And make sure that you comment like crazy on others' posts. We all need encouragement.

Whenever you post, please stick your name in a label on it. You can find the labels at the bottom of the area where you write your post. I've gone back and added names to several of the older posts, so you may find your name easily by hitting the "show all". If it's not there, just type your name in the field. The labels make it possible for us to find all of an individual's posts.

Um, that's all I can think of at the moment. I've actually got sunshine here after hail on Friday - eek. Any questions? Take care, have fun, and sew!

No comments: