Monday, March 10, 2008

Marbles

I've done some more thinking about what the quilt will look like. I am going to work on making marbles (don't know how yet) and then words related to marbles. Since my brother collects them, I'll put then all into a wall hanging. I have collected pictures and then words--shooter, pee-wee, catseye, aggie, steely. I'm going to try to make the words curved--like the marbles. Don't know how, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm at a conference this week--so won't be able to get started until next week. It's good to see all the other ideas so far.

Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the idea of curved letters/words! Can't wait to see how you do it.

Tonya Ricucci said...

I love those words. Pee-wee. Catseye. They are sooo cool - they will look great on the quilt. I know you can make those letters curvier - shout if you want any help. Enjoy your conference.