Tuesday, March 4, 2008

lisajo - Life at the Black Bear Cabin

Hurrah...this will be my first time quilting this way, but ive been excited to try this style since i stumbled upon your site Tonya :)
I already have an idea for my quit, but ill have to lay out some sketches first to see how im going to accomplish it :)
Since gray weather and snow surround me, im thinking Spring! :)
Thanks for the invite...i look forward to participating, and hope to learn a lot from all of you! :)
cheers~
lisajo

p.s. you arent the only pinhead...i also put 2007 on my blog page, read your comment, and realized i had done the same :) I was able to change mine though :)

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hey, Lisajo, welcome aboard. Springy sounds delightful - I'm looking forward to that season as well. Too much gray here.

Man, I had 2007 all over the place. At least I could change most of them!