Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Do I really need another project?

Hi, this is Lynda, from sunny Leicestershire, England. Well, it's sunny at this moment, but not guaranteed!
I have a pile of UFOs and Linus tops waiting for my attention, but they can just wait! I did Tonya's Winter Class, and enjoyed it so much, I'm back for more.
I'm envious of Lias-Jo's confidence that she already has an idea - all I've got in my brain is mush.
Here goes a brainstorm though (coutesy mainly of Roget). Do again, double, multiply, reproduce, retell, always say, trot out, say one's piece, recite, echo, parrot, copy, chant, chorus, palingenesis (whatever that is!), phoenix.
That's a good start.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Lynda

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

I've always thought it would be fun to do a quilt of words like that. We'll start the brainstorming soon! Glad you decided to ignore all those WIPs and come play.