Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Joining In

Hi everyone. After having such a ball in Tonya's winter class I'm joining in for summer too. Even though down here in New Zealand it was summer for Christmas, and we are now heading into Autumn. I have a bit of an idea about making a quilt for our upcoming 10th wedding anniversary but I need to flesh it out a bit. I think it will have lots of orange in it!

You see my winter class quilt on my blog though it is a bit sad and dejected at the moment. My digital camera has crashed and burned, and just when I thought it would be exciting to buy a new one, the washing machine crashed and burned too. Well naturally the washing machine had to take priority so the new camera is going to wait for another couple of weeks. Grrr!!

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's ideas.

Cheers
Lisa

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Hi, Lisa. Is it your blog that's sad and dejected or that fabulous christmas quilt? Oh noooo to the camera woes. An anniversary quilt sounds like a great idea. Get sewing!