Sunday, March 9, 2008

Heidi - another idea

When reading the post about the bugs I had the idea of trying a dragonfly . Every summer we have dragonflies in our garden. And I found a lot of different solid blues in my stash, I'm imagening dragonflies in yellow, orange and turqouise on dark blue background, if ......
well, not one of my 3 sewing machines is working. The 'good' one stopped working yesterday evening ( when DD used her ), my faithful 35year old Pfaff swallowed the 'on' button, when I switched her on 1 month ago, and my new old featherweight doesn't behave very good ( probably my fault )
So wish me luck :-) At least I have time to clean up and go through the stash looking for dragonfly colors. And the first sketch :-)


3 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Oh noooo - poor sewing machines. I hope that gets taken care of really quickly so you can work on these great dragonflies.

YankeeQuilter said...

Love the dragonfly idea. When I lived in Georgia we had lots of these and they fascinated me. Good luck with the machines!!!

Kristin L said...

Ooh, pretty. These have so much potential! I hope your machines get fixed soon.