Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Melinda in Marietta, Georgia

I just signed up for this adventure. Bonnie was here in Georgia last week and showed several of the quilts that she had made with Tonya at various times. I loved them all but especially the ones with letters. I want to do something with letters or words but don't really have an idea yet.

I am going on a three day retreat starting tomorrow and I am taking my scrappy bargello that I started last week with me. Hopefully I will be able to finish the center of the quilt tomorrow. I think I need to have it done before I can decide on the borders so that can wait until I get home. It is done in brights and is the same size as the new sample that Bonnie made. Can't wait to see it all put together.

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

You're getting to take classes and go on retreats - I'm jealous. You don't have to have an idea yet, but hopefully you'll get some inspiration here.