Saturday, March 8, 2008

Hooray for SO many people!!!

Hi all,
I am Jessica from Oregon (jmbmommy.blogspot.com)...I am so thrilled to have so many people to quilt with. I just made my first wonky house for a little spring wall-hanging (I am keeping it for myself, I think.) and I am wanting to do some houses en masse...or some trees, which I am very partial to....or I could do that crazy star quilt that I have always wanted.

Well, let's just say I am going to be busy, busy, busy! I am very excited to see what people get going on!
JMB

3 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

Houses and trees would be fun! I was thinking about them too before I saw Tonya's teacups.

Tonya Ricucci said...

Sounds great, Jessica. I'll make sure to get over to your blog and check out your house. You can certainly do two quilts for this class. Pick one to start with and get sewing!

Cher said...

hey Jen, I was reading on your blog-and I too took Gail's Goose is Loose class in early 2007-fun!