Friday, March 7, 2008

Decisions, decisions...

Ooh, I'm so excited. When I first read about this, I thought it was great but I didn't have even an inkling of an idea of what to do. But Tonya, when you mentioned the P Quilt, the lightbulb finally came on. My daughters and I all share the same initials and I my nom de plume is "kgirlsmom" so now I can do a K quilt. But then the floodgates opened and I thought about the variation on the Terms of Endearment, using house/home words and phrases and free-pieced houses. I'd also like to do a free-pieced log cabin quilt and maybe free-pieced flowers ala Valori Wells. So my mind is swimming right now. Only time will tell.

2 comments:

Quiltdivajulie said...

I like your "K" idea the best ~ I, too, will be making a free pieced/wonky log cabin quilt sometime this year... but that's another project for another day...

Tonya Ricucci said...

Kathi, glad you decided to jump on in. Sounds like you've got lots of quilts to do! Don't get stuck because you're not sure which direction to go in. Pick one and get to work. And make sure you write down all your ideas, all the phrases you want to use. that way you won't forget them, even if you don't do that quilt immediately.