Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I have an idea!

Hi everyone! I finally got up the courage and determination to join up...plus I got an idea. I've wanted to do a Green quilt...both the color and to promote recycling. Also, I thought if I joined the group it would give me the "kick-in-the-you-know what" to do it! (notice I did not say finish it...)

I have been quilting for about twenty years. I tend to go towards reproduction fabrics but I also have a stash of batiks, silks, buttons, beads....OK, I have a lot of stuff to play with! I'm going to try and stretch myself on this one. Watch this space for progress!!!!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Oh, I really like that idea! Can't wait to see what you come up with.

Tonya Ricucci said...

ooooh, batiks and silks and buttons and beads - sounds way cool.