Sunday, March 9, 2008

Joining In

Hello everyone! I'm Hedgehog in Finland and I took part in Tonya's first class last fall. I started a few projects then that I'd like to finish in this class. I did finish a few little things for that class - like VOTE and MEOW and XOXO, but the larger ones have been hanging on my sewing room walls for months now. I had to sit out Tonya's winter class because my teaching schedule was too hectic (I'm an American teaching English at the University of Vaasa in western Finland), and it will continue to be until April, but then I plan to dive back into these two projects: FISH and Places I've Lived. I'm sure I won't be able to limit myself to just two, though! Nice to 'meet' all of you and looking forward to seeing what everyone comes up with!

1 comment:

Tonya Ricucci said...

Jen, welcome to the class. woohoo to finishing those two really fun projects.