Friday, March 28, 2008

I've got the blue's again

Yet another change of plan - well sort of.

Wonky tree which looks like a cross between a house and a mushroom and the beginning of "Blue, blue my world is blue.


I've finally got my Crumbs project out of the way and can give this project 95% attention. The other 5% is being spent finishing off some hand quilting on a quilt to be sent to the UK by the middle of next week - eeek!

3 comments:

Juliann in WA said...

your words are looking great!

Anonymous said...

I love how you threw some touches of other colors in with the blue, very cheery, and I love your second word "blue" with the light-value letters and scrappy dark background!
Andrea

Lazy Gal Tonya said...

I like the scrappiness of that second blue too. and what a great W. have to say that tree is bit low contrast... love the mix of colors in this one. hope you got the hand quilting project done!