Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Juliann- finished teacups



Stitched, quilted, bound and ready to mail. I finished this little quilt last night and got it washed up today. I can't wait to get it in the mail to my daughter.

Now I can get back to my other teacups or maybe I will be making some PI symbols for another little quilt.

I really learned a lot doing this. I started out trying to hold on to the design too much and the more I let go, the more fun I had. I especially like doing the free hand fan quilting.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

You have a very lucky daughter! it's wonderful.

Carol E. said...

Wow! Done already!! It's wonderful! Did you know there is coffee called Peace Coffee? You can send her some of that next.

jmb_craftypickle said...

this is just great--I love the border--wonderful!

LuĂ­sa Silva said...

This is a very cute quilt. I love it :) Your daughter is a lucky girl.

QuiltingFitzy said...

FANTASTIC!!

I'm sure she will love it.

Tonya Ricucci said...

It's fabulous. What a cute quilt and a great present. And wow, so fast. It's great when the quilt takes over and tells you what it wants.

Kristin Shields said...

Oh my gosh, you're done! It's not even spring yet. It looks fabulous!

black bear cabin said...

wow...that was quick! and how fun, you can start on another one and be exactly where most of us are now :) hehehe
your daughter will love it!
lisajo

Hedgehog said...

Wow! This is a great quilt! Lucky daughter.

Lynda said...

That is so lovely! The colours are perfect and you had the good sense to leave well alone when the quilt was complete, and not add anything else, which would have spoiled it!