Friday, March 7, 2008

new to this class

just checking in to say I have made a few things inspired by Tonya's tutorial on letters and her great quilts. I look forward to being part of this class to stay motivated to work on personal quilts that are in the liberated spirit. I have been quilting seriously for nearly ten years now-and just discovered in the last few years how much I enjoy a more creative and playful approach to making quilts. Being a part of the blog online quilting community has been a huge inspiration in learning and trying new things.

2 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

I just realized that it's 10 years now that I've been liberated. Woohoo for Gwen Marston. Glad you're in the class and I'm looking forward to seeing what you're going to come up - lots of brights?

Juliann in WA said...

I saw a cute little house that you made on your blog. Are you going to do more of them?