Saturday, March 8, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone. I'm Clare, I live in France and have been a fan of Tonya's work and free piecing for sometime now. I've done wonky houses and letters, but do need to expand my letters a bit more and get them more wonky, rather than "straight". I need to think "outside" those straight lines!

I've joined the Lazy Gal Summer Class in the hope that I'll finally get to cut into the blue stash which has been glaring at me from its box for some time. I've got one or two ideas on what to do with it and hope to share ideas with you all along the way.

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

Welcome to the group Clare! I also have a stack of fabric i purchased about two years ago with grand plans...and yet, there they sit, taunting me :)
i look forward to using them for this class...i have some ideas brewing, but i need to draw out a sketch first!
It will be my first time quilting this way, so wish me luck :)
cheers~
lisajo