Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fabric purchased, washed and ironed!

I have purchased the fabric for the quilt I am making for my little sister's wedding quilt. She loves bright colors and I wanted to do something with roses for blocks. (Her soon-to-be hubby gave her yellow roses on her first date and it was the first time she felt comfortable (and excited!!!) receiving romantic flowers so she has a special place in her heart for them....Hmmmmmm, maybe I need more yellow in this mix!)



Anyway, I am on a schedule (she gets married July 19th!) so hopefully I will be zipping right a long and posting my progress as I go. But today, just color for your viewing pleasure!

4 comments:

Tonya Ricucci said...

oooh, gorgeous. what a lovely mix of fabrics. hmm, special fondness for yellow roses, maybe even more yellow would be great.

Sarah said...

yummy fabrics!

Magpie Sue said...

Love love love your color choices! Here's hoping you can meet your deadline!

Kristin L said...

yummy colors -- I can't wait to see more roses!